Infertility among males and females is rising stupendously. One of the main causes of male infertility which is brought about by an IVF Centre in Punjab is Varicoceles. Read the following piece of information to get acquainted with this concept
- What is the implication of varicocele?
Varicocele can be considered as an affliction in which there is upliftment and raising in the veins. This upliftment is carried out within the scrotum. The scrotum is a sac that is responsible for holding a man’s testicles These testicles incorporates:
- A spermatic cord
- The arteries
Veins are accountable for carrying the blood to the reproductive glands.When there are any abnormality and accusatory traits in the veins then it is an indication that the individual is suffering from varicocele.
- Is the ailment of varicocele restricted to the veins only?
No, the ailment of varicocele can also be experienced in the scrotum.
- What are the consequences of varicocele?
A person who is suffering from the problem of varicocele can have:
- Low sperm motility
- Low sperm count
The emergence of any of the above-mentioned factors will lead to infertility among males.
- How does the affliction of varicocele contribute to the reproductive health and infertility of males?
Owing to varicocele, infertility is caused due to an alleviated amount of blood that is present in the scrotum. This blood in this problem is supposed to uplift the temperature of the testicles. As we all know, quality sperms can come to light only if they are produced at the lowest temperature. The lowest temperature means the temperature is lower than the body temperature.
- How is the problem of varicocele treated?
It is not compulsory that all the patients who are suffering from the problem of varicoceles should be treated with surgery. The specialists may only recommend you to undergo the surgery if you have the ensuing symptoms:
- If you are encountering pain in the tests or lower abdominal area. It is relevant to mention here that the pain should be concerned with the varicoceles. Because it is quite common to experience pain in the testes and the lower abdominal area due to gastric problems.
- Testicular atrophy
- If infertility among males is caused owing to irrelevant sperm movement and lower sperm count.
- Varicocelectomy (Conventional Open Surgery)
This surgery is invasive. It is considered the conventional version of open surgery. In this surgery, the doctor is supposed to access the afflicted zone. This is done by using the following:
- Surgical Microscopes
The afflicted veins are closed and the blood is rerouted through healthier veins. This helps to pump blood normally.
This process is a complex method of treatment. In this stratagem, the veins are obstructed with a coil. This process incorporates the insertion of a tube in the following: